Important Safety Information
« Click Here
Designed for quick and easy sealing of bladed grasses. Corn too!
The Grass Compression Gland works just like our normal round stem compression gland system but is designed for sealing bladed grasses or corn.
If your instrument is fitted with the Compression Gland already you will need the three items below. If your instrument does not have a Compression Gland, you will need to have your lid modified to receive the Compression Gland. Contact us directly for more information.
– Oval shape adjustable hole (1/8 Inch wide X 3/4 Inch long slit).
– 3/4 Inch minimum sample length (~19mm).
– Recommended for bladed grass, corn, or other flat petiole samples
– Range of compression: 1/8 Inch wide to completely closed.
– Additionally works with Pump-Up Grass Lid
– Requires Grass Compression Gland Base – As shown in far right picture
Using the Grass Compression Gland